Hill City, KS
Looking for Something Different? At Nex-Tech Wireless, we’re always working to bring the latest technology to the communities we serve. Join our team as a Cell Site Technician. This individual will perform preventative and routine maintenance, installation, optimization, integration of network hardware and interconnect facilities, and cell-site upkeep. Monitors statistics and system performance and responds to cell-site alarms and call-outs within a specified area.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or the equivalent, plus one to two years of related work experience in the wireless industry.
- Must possess common testing equipment experience and a beginning level of troubleshooting techniques to detect cell tower anomalies.
- Ethernet transport knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Understanding of AC and DC power.
- LTE and VOLTE knowledge and/or experience preferred.
- Proficiency with computer systems.
We proudly offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
How to apply: Submit an online application at https://www.nex-techwireless.com/job-application and send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Nex-Tech Wireless is an EEO employer.