Looking for Something Different? At Nex-Tech Wireless, we’re always working to bring the latest technology to the communities we serve. Join our hometown team as a Maintenance/Tower Technician and maintain cell tower equipment for optimum system performance.
We are seeking skilled candidates to:
- Climb towers and other antenna sites to troubleshoot and repair equipment malfunctions, repair and maintain tower lighting equipment, generators/power equipment and other hardware.
- Dispatch for callouts within the Nex-Tech Wireless coverage area during unscheduled emergency outages.
- Maintain records including supply lists, inventory, tracking of repaired and returned items for cell-tower and cell-site equipment along with new cell-site construction.
- Perform cell site audits, tower, and co-location facility inspections and repairs.
- Install and maintain various cell site equipment including BTS hardware, HVAC, generator, buildings, cabinets, electrical fixtures, and site compound facilities.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Three years’ related work experience in general construction, electrical, technical, or mechanical experience.
- Minimum two years’ tower climbing experience required.
- Must possess or be able to obtain Tower Climbing Safety and Rescue Certification.
We proudly offer:
- Competitive pay
- A fun work environment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
How to apply: Submit an online application at https://www.nex-techwireless.com/job-application and send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nex-Tech Wireless is an EEO employer.