Looking for Something Different? At Nex-Tech Wireless, we’re always working to bring the latest technology to the communities we serve. Join our hometown team as a Surveillance Technician and ensure the highest quality network performance in service areas by monitoring network alarms. You will also monitor network performance, maintenance activities, and level-one troubleshooting of network connectivity and outage problems as they occur, working closely with field technicians, engineers, and telecommunications professionals.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Must be dependable and possess good computer skills
- One to two years of related work experience in telecommunications or wireless communications preferred but will train the right person
- Must be able to work night shift (10:00 PM to 8:00 AM, including weekends)
We proudly offer:
- Competitive pay
- A fun work environment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
How to apply: Submit an online application at https://www.nex-techwireless.com/job-application and send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nex-Tech Wireless is an EEO employer.