Visual Voicemail is an application that presents a visual list of the messages in your voice mailbox on your mobile device, and allows you to select and play a message with just one click. You may also delete messages, return a call, and update your personal greeting using Visual Voicemail.
- Select Phone from your Springboard Dock
- Select Voicemail from the tabs at the bottom of the screen
- Select Set Up Now in the middle of the screen
- Enter a VVM password and then press Save on the top right of screen
- Re-enter VVM password and then press Save on the top right screen
- Choose VVM greeting: Custom or Default
- If custom chosen: press Record to begin your own custom greeting
- Once you have recorded your greeting press the Stop button
- You can Play back your recording or press Record to Re-Record
- When satisfied press the Save button on the top right of your screen
- You will be taken to your VVM menu. If messages are present they will be displayed. Select the message then press the blue Play button to the left to listen to the message. Use the blue right arrow to display contact information, the green Call Back button will call the contact, and the red Delete button will remove the message from your VM inbox.