Nex-Tech Wireless Golden Android Contest Rules
HOW TO PLAY:
- Nex-Tech Wireless’s Golden Android will be hidden in an actual location and is located on the Kansas State Fairgrounds in Hutchinson, KS.
- Nex-Tech Wireless’s Golden Android (Contest) is sponsored by Nex-Tech Wireless. Nex-Tech Wireless will give a reward of a gift basket which includes $500 (retail value) of wireless accessories to the individual that successfully finds and returns the 2023 Nex-Tech Wireless Golden Android to be held in conjunction with the 2023 Kansas State Fair, Hutchinson, Kansas.
- No Nex-Tech Wireless Golden Android Hunt clues, nor the hiding place, require entry onto private property. Destruction of property and trespassing is not necessary and will not be allowed. Nex-Tech Wireless’s Golden Android is not buried underground or hidden anywhere that would require destruction of property of any kind to get to it, and climbing will not be necessary. The Golden Android will not be within the carnival – rides and/or games. It will not be located within any administrative offices of the Kansas State Fair. The Golden Android may be under loose natural material such as leaves, sticks, etc. due to wind or inclement weather.
- Be safe and play nice! Participants who engage in any unsportsmanlike, disruptive or abusive behavior will be disqualified, in our discretion.
- The Contest begins on Friday, September 8, 2023 and ends at the time the official Nex-Tech Wireless Golden Android has been turned in and a winning participant has been determined.
- One new clue will be published on https://www.facebook.com/NexTechWireless, by 11 a.m. each day.
- The participant finding the 2023 Nex-Tech Wireless Golden Android should immediately bring the Golden Android to the Nex-Tech Wireless booth located at the Kansas State Fair (near Lake Talbott). The finder or associated party may not disclose their finding through any communication source – verbal or nonverbal, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, texting, messaging and etc. After the time a Nex-Tech Wireless employee has communicated to the finder that he/she has not violated any rules and has in fact won the reward, the finder may then communicate the finding.
- The winner will receive the $500 gift basket of wireless accessories upon returning the Golden Android to the Nex-Tech Wireless booth location, located near Gottschalk Park on the Kansas State Fairgrounds.
- Contest is FREE and open to participation to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older by September 8, 2023, and has a valid state photo identification card. Any individual or team is eligible to participate in the Contest except for Nex-Tech Wireless (Contest Facilitators) employees and immediate family members or employees or immediate family of any owner agent or authorized agent. Nex-Tech Wireless Board of Directors and their immediate family (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) or members of their households, and Kansas State Fair Committee members (Contest Facilitators). The Contest is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. It is not necessary to be a customer of Nex-Tech Wireless to be eligible to win. Winner must reside within the Nex-Tech Wireless local service area.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- The winning participant will be announced as soon as possible on https://www.facebook.com/NexTechWireless. The winner will be required to complete and return a Publicity Release before being awarded the prize. The participant agrees to standard publicity surrounding the winning of the contest for promotional purposes in any media, throughout the world, without any compensation or prior review unless specifically prohibited by law.
- Notification of participation to Contest Facilitators is not necessary.
- Upon receipt of a prize, winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. All taxes on the prizes as well as any expenses which are not expressly described herein are winners’ sole responsibility.
- Nex-Tech Wireless’s Golden Android may not be transferred, duplicated, auctioned, shared or sold. For questions relating to the Contest, you may call Nex-Tech Wireless at 877-621-2600.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Should a rule or law be violated, or if in the opinion of the Contest Facilitators, fraudulent or improper methods to subvert the rules of this Contest, the participant will be disqualified from any and all winnings of the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Facilitators and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). This shall also include injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by other groups or individuals, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Contest Facilitators are not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to any property, or for other factors beyond the reasonable control of the Contest that makes the continuation of the Contest or the application of the Contest impractical. Each participant assumes all risk of loss or liability whatsoever arising from or connected to their participation. Each participant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Facilitators and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (individually or collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim, loss or liability including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or, if applicable, receipt or use or misuse of any Prize (individually or collectively, “Losses”).
- Violation of any one or more of the Contest Rules could result in a forfeiture of the reward.
- All decisions of the Contest Facilitators are final.
- Nex-Tech Wireless reserves the right to amend these rules without notice.