At Nex-Tech Wireless, we understand that your wireless device is a significant part of your everyday life. Whether you use it for business or personal reasons, or if you simply have a wireless phone for protection in an emergency situation, you realize that being without it can be an unpleasant experience. In that event, you may be faced with the decision to purchase new equipment. As a service to our customers, Nex-Tech Wireless offers Phone Guard, a low cost protection against such situations.
What is covered by Phone Guard?
This program covers accidental physical damage, loss, malfunctions past the manufacturer's warranty, and theft to wireless devices for which a serial number is registered and on file with Nex-Tech Wireless.
How do I enroll?
If you would like to enroll in this program, simply stop by any of our convenient locations. Our policy requires that we complete a performance check before enrolling any device into the Phone Guard program.
How do I know which tier my handset is in?
To determine the appropriate tier for your device, please contact Nex-Tech Wireless Customer Care at 844-621-2606 or visit your nearest location.
When am I covered by Phone Guard?
- Coverage for new activations will begin immediately following enrollment in the program.
- Existing customers cannot file claims on equipment for the first 30 days of Phone Guard and only after a Nex-Tech Wireless representative conducts a performance check on the device.
How am I billed for Phone Guard?
The premium will appear on your Nex-Tech Wireless bill monthly.
How do I file a claim?
- In the event of a lost or stolen device, contact Nex-Tech Wireless Customer Care at 844-621-2606 immediately to report the loss.
- Nex-Tech Wireless will provide a replacement device of like kind.
- For damaged devices, you must bring it to a Nex-Tech Wireless location or authorized agent location.
How many claims can I file?
Phone Guard allows for 3 replacements within a one year period. If you exceed 3 replacements within a one year period, you will continue to pay for Phone Guard but will be unable to file a replacement until you have reached the anniversary of your first replacement.
How do I cancel my protection?
You may cancel Phone Guard one year from the date of your last claim or at any time if no claims have been filed. Please contact Nex-Tech Wireless Customer Care for assistance.