Nex-Tech Wireless is excited to announce new, advanced network features that you can now take advantage of! These enhancements include Voice over LTE (VoLTE).
• Voice calls can now be made in one of two ways: utilizing the Nex-Tech Wireless LTE network (VoLTE).
• Calls will connect faster and be high-definition quality. These calls will provide a more natural-sounding voice call eliminating background noise heard on traditional connections.
• Enjoy a simultaneous data session and phone call, giving you the freedom to browse the web while talking.
• Messaging will also experience speed improvements, making sending and receiving messages even faster.
Ready to take advantage of these enhancements? Simply download the most recent software updates on your eligible device and VoLTE will be enabled by default.
VoLTE is currently supported on the following Android Devices:
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8, 9
• Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+
• Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+
If you utilize call forwarding, this can be enabled as follows:
Activate Call Forward Immediate
1. Dial *72 and the 10 digit number you want your calls forwarded to and press Send (Example:*727856251234, Send), you will then hear 3 confirmation beeps. End the call. Your phone is now forwarded.
2. To turn off Call Forwarding Immediate, dial *720 and press Send, you will hear 3 confirmation beeps. End the call. Your phone is now set back to ring your handset.
Visual Voicemail -
We are aware of a bug related to the most recent Android software update that results in an error of "There is no sim in the device. Please Exit the app." appearing. To resolve please follow these steps:
• Navigate to Settings>Apps
• Locate the NTW Visual Voicemail App and click on it
• Click on Storage
• Click Clear Data - this will open a confirmation prompt - Click OK
• Now open the app on the device <
• Allow all permissions as prompted
• App will now be working and all stored voicemails will appear.
If app is still unavailable, please contact Nex-Tech Wireless Customer Care for assistance.
As always, if you experience any issues please reach out to our Customer Care team to investigate. 611 from your NTW phone, or 877-621-2600.