We are committed to serving the communities we’re in. We have participated in community events such as the Great Bend Pancake Feed, Mascot games at Fort Hays State University, Goodland Glow Run, Wild West Festival, Smoky Hill River Festival, community festivals, parades, and many more. We are avid supporters of the Fort Hays State University athletics program and have sponsored multiple Meet the Tigers events. We are also the official wireless provider for FHSU Football.
Along with Big Brothers Big Sisters, Nex-Tech Wireless has made donations to Backpacks for Kids, MDA, ALS, and participated in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Visit our Facebook page to view the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge video!
Serving customers in over 40 counties across northwest and central Kansas, Nex-Tech Wireless receives many donations requests each month. In order to process your donation request in a timely and efficient manner, the following procedures have been implemented:
- A donation request form must be submitted to a Nex-Tech Wireless store or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may complete the Donation Request Form or print the form to fill out and return to your local store or you may fill in the form electronically, save it to your computer, and send by e-mail to email@example.com
- The form will also be accepted by mail or by fax.
3001 New Way
Hays, Ks. 67601
- Requests are reviewed on the first Monday of each month.
- Please send requests at least six weeks prior to the event to ensure timely receipt of notification.
- Each request will receive a letter from Nex-Tech Wireless stating whether the request has been accepted or declined.
Our donation program demonstrates our strong commitment to the communities and organizations that enhance the quality of life in our service area. We look forward to being a part of the projects you plan in the future.
W8T 2 TXT is a distracted driving awareness program that we give at local high schools, driver's ed programs, etc. If you're interested in having us present at your school or event, please fill out the Distracted Driving Awareness Program form.